Kauai County Farm Bureau & University Of Hawaii College of Tropical Agriculture & Human Resources present
18th ANNUAL GARDEN FAIR
Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 9:30am-3:30pm at Kauai Community College
Vendor RegistrationAloha! You are cordially invited to share your garden products and information with Kaua'i residents and visitors at the 18th Annual Garden Fair. The Garden Fair is a popular annual "one-stop-shop" event for gardeners and garden lovers attracting several thousand consumers each year.
The expanded fair includes not only the wide variety of plants, flowers, garden supplies and information that the fair has long been known for, but also a special farmers market in conjunction with the weekly Kauai Community Market featuring fresh and value added products, as well as freshly prepared food choices for breakfast and lunch. The UH CTAHR Garden Talks area will include lectures on a variety of topics throughout the day, and the 4-H kids will be there for family fun activities.
Download Flyer Event publicity this year will include:
Event sponsors will receive individual promotion in advertising, publicity, program and a dedicated promotion on the For Kauai page.
- Radio advertising on all KONG stations and an on-site with Ron Wiley
- A tabloid in The Garden Island (additional advertising available to highlight your business)
- A spotlight ad in For Kauai
- PR and email campaign
- An email flyer to help you promote your presence at the event
DEADLINE: April 5, 2013
TO RESERVE YOUR BOOTH – PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW WITH ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION - OR -
DOWNLOAD AND MAIL THE FORM WITH A CHECK HERE.
We look forward to welcoming you there! For questions, please contact:
Melissa McFerrin, Kauai County Farm Bureau - Executive Administrator
Phone/Fax: 337-9944 Cell: 652-3217 Email: email@example.com
Garden Fair Registration Form
DEADLINE: April 5, 2013
KAUAI COMMUNITY MARKET VENDORS – will receive regular market rates for produce and value added for a 10x10' space in parking area or can select commercial booth on the lawn for the day at regular Garden Fair rates.
Information & Policies to ensure a successful event
I understand that:
- The event will take place on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 9:30am-3:30pm. To the best of my ability, I will be present during the entire time of the event. I understand that cancellations after April 9 will be charged a $100 service fee.
- I must provide my own tent or shelter. The booth space is approximately 20' x 30'. Nonprofit organizations may request a 10' x 20' space in a 20' x 30' tent.
- I will arrive by 7:30am on Saturday and complete my booth set up by 8:30 am. KCC will be available for advance vendor set up on Friday, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Security will be provided for FRIDAY night from 5:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Booth Fees are charged as follows, to be paid in advance via check to KCFB:
$300 for sponsors (including radio and print advertising, and optimal booth placement)
$100 for commercial businesses and food booths
$50 for nonprofits & government agencies.
KCFB members will receive a 25% discount on Garden Fair rates.
- There will be a special farmers market on this day with extended hours for a 10x10' space in the One Stop parking lot adjoining the Garden Fair. All farmers to arrive by 8:30 am and advance confirmation of attendance will be required. Participants will be subject to all regular market application requirements and rates, with the exception that prepared food will be in the Garden Fair area only. Due to space limitations, current Kauai Community Market participants and Farm Bureau members will receive preference.
- There will be a charge for the following equipment: $10/table and $4/bench
- I will be charged a $50.00 clean up fee, if my area is not left the same as when I arrived. And, I will clean up my area by 5 P.M., Saturday, April 13, 2013.
- We encourage you to participate in an individual vendor drawing at your booth. Vendors are responsible for their own drawing "paraphernalia" - pencils, paper & box.